|JR's HomePage |
Site Map | Page Bottom
Conventions, Tools and Samples | Cautions
Here are just a few of the many effects that can be added to your webpage:
Here are some examples of useful applications:
- Version control is simple as there is only one active version -- the one on your website.
- Some functions that you want to accomplish have not been written yet.
- Sometimes you want to customize a canned program to make it unique.
- Many canned scripts are out of date or browser-centric.
Conventions, Tools and Samples
- DoJo Toolkit provides charts, enhanced UIs and APIs
- FormFaces implements Xforms syntax for use in any browser.
- JQuery provides a library of commonly used effects and tools.
Why create code if someone else already has done it? The following sites may already have the functions you want and probably many more that you didn't even think about. Spend some quality time trolling for ideas.
Language Implementation Issues
applications are now obsolete
(ie. NOT ALL PUBLISHED SCRIPTS WORK ON MODERN BROWSERS!)
- Programs that block popup screens can interfere with your assumptions of what a viewer sees.
Language Design Issues