|JR's HomePage |
Site Map | Page Bottom
Cautions | Internet Tutorials
Here are just a few of the many effects that can be added to your webpage:
Here are some examples of useful applications:
- Version control is simple as there is only one active version -- the one on your website.
- Some functions that you want to accomplish have not been written yet.
- Sometimes you want to customize a canned program to make it unique.
- Many canned scripts are out of date or browser-centric.
Language Implementation Issues
applications are now obsolete
(ie. NOT ALL PUBLISHED SCRIPTS WORK ON MODERN BROWSERS!)
- Programs that block popup screens can interfere with your assumptions of what a viewer sees.
Language Design Issues