Travel League Schedule 2012
We are able to offer travel in
Peewee, Bantam and Midget
Additional Travel Cost - $175 (post dated cheque - - May 1, 2011)**fee includes 1 tournament & Provincials in Whitby (August 3 - 12)
Check out www.ontariolacrosse.com for a full list of schedules
What the Player can Expect of Travel Lacrosse
1. A higher level of competition than House League Lacrosse.
2. A more disciplined approach to Lacrosse than in House League.
3. Floor time to be earned, and not necessarily equal.
4. Extra practices and games (including Sundays).
5. Participation in games on short notice.
6. To be held accountable by the coaching staff for:
a) Lack of effort
b) Unsportsmanlike conduct
c) Non approved absences
d) Players may be benched or suspended. In severe cases, the Disciplinary Committee of the LLA Executive may remove the player from the team.
What the Travel Team can Expect from the Player
1. Honest effort and commitment in participation, games and practices.
2. Regular attendance at games and practices. Prior notice must be given to coaches for absences.
3. Sportsmanlike conduct at all team functions.
Selection of Coaches
2. Experience (Coaching)
3. Historical Performance
4. The Committee's decision will be considered final.
Lincoln Lacrosse Association
Lincoln Crush Lacrosse AssociationP.O. Box 498Beamsville, OntarioL0R 1B0