Check each division for the full 2012 schedule.The schedule has not been finalized. Please check back for updates.
1. To provide adequate floor time in lacrosse for the boys and girls of the community.
2. To provide the best coaching available and thereby teach the boys and girls the basic skills and fundamentals of lacrosse.
3. To provide equal floor time for all house league players.
4. To help the boys and girls enjoy the game of lacrosse.
5. To help our boys and girls develop positive attitudes of sportsmanship and respect for authority and rules.
6. To foster among its members, supporters and teams, a general community spirit.
Expectations of the House Player
1. Honest effort and a commitment in participation, games, and practices.
2. Regular attendance at games and practices.
3. Prior notice must be given to coaches for absences.
4. Sportsmanlike conduct at all team functions.
5. "Zero tolerance" policy for serious misdemeanors, supported by Executive.
6. Try to be a true team player.
7. To accept decisions of coaches and officials and show them respect.
Lincoln Lacrosse Association
Lincoln Crush Lacrosse AssociationP.O. Box 498Beamsville, OntarioL0R 1B0