1. The movie Synedoche, New York. Which, as far as I can tell, is about the futility of everything. Which includes acting. Duh.
2. Parking tickets. Thousands of dollars of parking tickets.
3. Tweakers who pose as computer service technicians.... "uh, hold on, i have to find it first - no, i said call me back tomorrow if i don't call today if i remember"
4. EcoGreenHouseEmission snobs. Like they never fart.
5. People who use sex to get money from you. As in, like, friends.
6. The term "hot bod".
7. That creepy show on TLC about a boring dwarf family that has a few tall kids..."Small Legs, Big Heads", "It's A Small World - But Only For Some", "Supersize Me - Please.." - something like that. I think it's nasty and coy and disingenuous, nothing more than a freak show, which armors itself with cable-network political correctness (you know, the really dumb kind).
8. How people get sooo angry at me whenever I drive. Who doesn't get distracted?