What the Network is…
Many hands make light work, E Pluribus Unum (Out of many, one), United We Stand, Divided we Fall, …
Social Networks’ like FaceBook, Twitter & MySpace are a fairly recent trend, but the notion of ‘People Networks’ has been around for a long time. No one wants to be alone, people need to feel ‘connected’ with people who share similar issues & challenges — it’s all about people helping people achieve better business results. & not just anybody — our Network is an eminently knowledgeable alliance of Trainers, Coaches, Facilitators, Practitioners, & Managers. Each an expert in their own rite, but, most of all, they’re trustworthy allies committed to your success. When you engage us, you’ll be joining our many satisfied clients, so expect a solid team of professionals that are intelligent, tenacious & have a strong work ethic. Our reputation for providing high quality professional services with real integrity has earned us the trust of our clients, our partners & our associates around the world.
What the Network does…
Our Network has extensive skills & experience in conducting a broad range of business advisory & training services primarily for asset-intensive industries. Generally, we offer consulting services which cover:
· Business Economics (Production, Quality, Customer Service & Operating Costs)
· Human Factors (Culture, Roles/Responsibilities, Skills Inventory, Knowledge Transfer, etc.)
· Information Technology Aspects (ERP/EAM/CMMS Needs Analysis, Selection Criteria, Implementation, etc.)
Each engagement requires meticulously matching the skills of the Network associate to the nature, culture & needs of the client. For example, some business reliability improvement initiatives require the services of associates who are qualified in RCM facilitation as defined by the SAE JA1011 & SAE JA1012 specification. These people are intimately familiar with the delivery of RCM services such as delivering introductory courses or performing RCM analyses on your critical plant equipment. This advanced methodology offers a thorough, team-based approach to developing a sustainable physical asset reliability program for your assets.
The Network is committed to providing top quality, business reliability services to our clients — on time & on budget. In our commitment to deliver better business results to you, we’re constantly seeking to expand our innovative approaches to business reliability improvement. At the same time, we will encourage & foster a spirit of personal & professional excellence - both in ourselves & in our clients. We are active members of the Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals (The SMRP - www.smrp.org ), which maintains strict policies & standards regarding Maintenance & Reliability practices in industry. Our President, Carlo Odoardi, currently serves as the 2013 Chair of the SMRP Hamilton Ontario Chapter & is actively involved in establishing, communicating & maintaining the highest standards for reliability practices in Canada.
The Network has a high-performance culture that’s infectious, placing a premium on learning, personal development, & career satisfaction.
Why we do what we do…
The benefits of Business Reliability Improvement abound! Ask us about the following partial list of client benefits…
· Standardized, traceable, risk management process for Regulatory Compliance
· Improved Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), cost effectiveness, uptime, productivity, quality, utility & customer service
· Greater safety & environmental integrity
· Reduced cycle time & non value-added activity
· Longer useful equipment life through condition-based maintenance
· Optimized critical spares/inventory
· Change from break-fix mentality (reactive culture) to consequence mitigation (proactive culture)
· Capture aging workforce knowledge in a living database
· More knowledgeable, motivated, satisfied personnel
· Clearer resource requirements for planning & scheduling
· Sustain reliability improvements & adhere to the new process
© Copyright 2013 The Carlo Odoardi Consulting Network (COCO NET Inc.), All Rights Reserved